View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 21:53   Link #180
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Shogo is a genius and a psychopath. He has a complete lack of empathy and has completely dehumanized the human race.

He can do these cruel things because he has convinced himself that he's better than humanity as a whole. He doesn't feel remorse because he sees himself killing an animal whenever he kills another person. This is the impression of the Senguji.

I bet he's not the final villain. The Sybil system was created to protect the elite and I bet the politicians are immune to it. The creator may still be around.

In the end I see him getting killed by...

- the investigators siccing the "joker" on him. It's that crazy dude who tattooed muscles on his body. They may unleash a horrible monster to hunt him down.
- he gets drugged... he succumbs to emotions in an altered state of mind. "Scarecrows fear gas."
- he breaks when he finally feels pain.
- he commits suicide
- he gets killed by the creator of the Sybil system.

In the end. Shogo doesn't have a practical goal. The dark shogun who designed the system will come out and end him, I anticipate. The guy who created the system did it to control mankind and he did it for power. The power hungry guy will win but in the end his system may crumble when all hell breaks loose.

In the end, Shogo gets killed by the being of pure logic or the eugenicist/the guy who wants to engineer the human race.

Last edited by mechalord; 2012-12-26 at 22:07.