View Single Post
Old 2009-07-23, 22:14   Link #7593
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
But I'll still have meganekko Mai in 0079. It may be too late for her eyes, but it only adds to her appeal.

*MORE SCREAMS*

Quote:
Well, I'd give her a slight astigmatism with a hint of myopia that started manifesting itself sometime when she was 26, though she can still see well without her glasses. In actual combat she has to use more form-fitting graded glasses.
Got it.

Quote:
Locke: Tis' a shame really, how a AAA-rank mage like you can have such... dismally ranked-futures...
Mai: *stares at the captain's chest* ... Pads.
Locke: Tsk, Touche.
I guess the real talents only show themselves in an onsen...

...EXCOM ONSEN EPISODE NAO!!!

*EVEN MORE SCREAMS*

Quote:
Fixed
*does a showa pose and slaps device onto belt*

HENSHIN!

<_< / >_>

Quote:
So the Order, while larger, can only operate in a limited space, while the smaller EXCOM has to operate over the entire multiverse... quite an interesting jurisdictional measure don't you think? It also doesn't help that EXCOM is not allowed to interfere in any affairs that occur inside Midchilda space, (lore-wise, it's political segmentation that allows groups like the Riot Forces to have more control over Midchilda; fiction-wise, it's to prevent EXCOM from becoming a replacement for Aces ) otherwise they can operate freely in the fringe worlds.
I see it as a "hand in glove" relationship; the entire Order just needs permission to get out of the Belka SARAT, and they lack elites...

...which the smaller EXCOM not only has the power to give them room to move, they can also fill the boots when things get too much for even an Inquisitor Lord of the Order of the Hammer.

I'm sure while older Inquisitor Lords may have trouble stomaching Midchilda official sitting on them, the younger ones who have been born during the era of the TSAB are more open to cooperation with the EXCOM, especially when there's something strange in the neighbouring neighbourhood.

Quote:
Yes, it's really hard to... grow them aren't they?

*cloaks*
*notices Saber a little shadowy-faced while Justicar Alrica walks past from the shower*

Yup, it does, but when they do grow up well,

*BURNS IN LIGHT*

Quote:
... Do they have their own anime too?
They appear as a rival group, then joins the main cast, in Striker Joe - All-Midchildan Heroes.

Btw, they are making a movie out of Striker Joe no?

*FLEEEEEEEEEEZ*

Quote:
A couple more pics, since Tempest mentioned that Mai's current glasses looked too large for her, so I gave her some smaller specs:

Spoiler for Optical Shop?:

Also, plain version of the EXCOM logo:

Meister Babylon likes this. :thumb:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
I like this motto. :3
As do I.

Quote:
Oh no no...what are you planning now...?

*takes advantage of the situation by setting up a drink stand nearby*
Maybe when I die all of a sudden due to drug overdose?

Quote:
*imagines a rogue team of Necrons who just want to make music...*
Quote:
NECR-On?

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ*
...maybe making Hone Onna attempt to assemble a band is too much...

...but Mai-nyan is soooo deliciousssss......

*BLOOD-CHILLING SCREAMS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
2 out of 4 SNSR OCs
Spoiler for Alastaire:

Spoiler for Sarah:

I think I'll write up a Cancri State Military Armory later with lists of mostly all weapons and hardware. I'll give Sarah's weapons official names by then.
Good work! We're getting a lot of variety here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Shiara Kyron Taung, most often called Kyr for short. Disciplined and dedicated (though she can get smashed if you don't watch her when drinking) a great dancer and... well... a rabbit with guns.
I know where she's from, but I also feel like she would know Canaan...

*hides plans for the Seraphim Sister*

Nope you see nothing.