Thread: Licensed Shiki
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 22:15   Link #2097
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
^ This is such a faulty logic. Why can't people watch a series they don't love? I in particular watched Shiki so to write a review. Or is it forbidden to write a negative review? Or mention a negative opinion?
I'm more puzzled because, well, you could be spending your time watching something you actually enjoy instead. It seems a bit masochistic to keep watching something you don't like precisely because you don't like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
In fact, Shiki suck (pun) if they can't even stand sun light and can only feed on human blood. What kind of a plan having a whole village of them would accomplish? Feeling sympathy for one another? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE CHARACTER WISE.

And why are werewolves the servants of Shiki if they are far more powerful and can move during day? They should be the masters. They are like master vampires with so much plus.

And why was that human serving the Shiki if he wanted to be one yet couldn't? And why did he shot dead his own werewolf servant who wanted to help him? And what did the village doctor want to accomplish that was so surprising to him in the end? OF COURSE AND THE VILLAGE WAS DESTROYED YOU IDIOT, WHAT ELSE WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?
1. Sunako wanted more Shiki because she was lonely, plain and simple.
2. It's specifically stated that Sunako doesn't see the Shiki as incomplete jinrou but that they are allies (or something along those lines, if anyone could fine the exact line that would be great). For Tatsumi it's not a master-servant thing, he respects Sunako and cares for her and that's why he takes care of her.
3. Because he loved Chizuru and love makes you do crazy things.
4. As I stated earlier in the thread, I saw a bite mark on him so it would make sense that Natsuno bit him and instructed him to take down any Shiki that he saw.
5. Pretty sure that Doc wasn't expecting the village to literally explode into flame.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote