View Single Post
Old 2006-04-12, 01:27   Link #358
melange
Reset, reset, reset...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoHung
She's still an aggressive weirdo. It still seems like its up in the air as to why Haruhi dragged Kyon along anyway, if the creators are smart, we'll never know.
From what I've managed to read of the 1st novel there are hints of a reason. *shuts up* Anyway, I've already said this countless times but the main attraction for me is Haruhi herself. Precisely the chou-genki/complete disregard for anything that didn't suit her mentality. I was hooked the moment she appeared in the last few minutes of Episode 0/Episode 1. Then comes Kyon's hilarious voiceovers (more precisely the amazing Haruhi-Kyon boke-tsukkomi duo), Yuki's silent-girl impression (I was a staunch Rei-type guy a few years ago), the brilliant animation....

On another note... okay I've kind of resolved my acronym within an acronym aversion but I wonder if

S.O.S. dan
Operational (instead of Operatives)
Support

would sound better. It sounds more like a 'dan' that proactively supports the SOS-dan's operations that way...

"Every man has two countries, his own and France" - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson
melange is offline   Reply With Quote