View Single Post
Old 2008-06-06, 08:14   Link #871
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Uh... If you were around when he showed up... It essentially WAS Zero from Megaman. Even Dr. Wily was involved.

EDIT: And from the looks of things... Wily's STILL involved.
Well i wasn't around sooo I came back to post 1 thing last time and went MIA for a few months before coming back out of pure boredom :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Yeah, Zero hasn't undergone many changes since we finished dehaxxing him. He's still a port and he'll probably stay that way, but I'll likely convert him into another OC for the Hayatecanon StrikerS timeline, probably related to the Forwards in some way. His spell list will need expanding for that, though, and he'll likely turn into one of Subaru's fellow Type-00s instead of a Type-00A. If they get paired up somehow, expect someone to label their assigned quarters "The Machine Pit" as a practical joke.
ic...Dr wily is the one that appears when X goes into the capsule? I don't really know all the big names of MegamanX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Actually, yeah. Skyfall said the original thread was getting to be so massive they were having trouble keeping up with the server backup or whatever. Point is, Cadia Zwei is born anew. Apparently she looks like Rein Zwei and calls Kha "onii-tan." :3
Ic...it's prolly the size and i think every forum has a backup of a particular forum since you can't predict anything these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh, hardly. Several of his ideas were completely obliterated because they went dead-straight against canon. By the looks of it, he's learned though.
Ic, mind reminding me what canon is again? I remember there was another canon term, over canon or outer canon i think.

Quote:
Aaron. And as you'll see, his avatar is also very similar.
Oh, I'm gonna miss his blue alt (or was it another guy with the blue alt avatar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Hey there, haiz. Meet Cadia Zwei!

Outer Cadia Zwei: Onii-tan! Onii-tan! <gestures cutely>

*Random Glompage*

XD

*runs*

@Everyone: Anyway, very little time for me.T_T
Incoming Thesis work and 4 Law subjects is gonna eat up a lot of my time... ;_;

But I'm still very alive!

Please wait for my proper return... ><
Lol Rein + emotion from Lucky Star = Cuteness of OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh yeah...what's this glomp thing... >_< It seems that Kha was VERY annoyed by it
Hmm I can't find Cadia's profile >_< on ur OC profiles web and both Hayate profile parts XD

Oh ur taking law? That means you get to shout OBJECTION right?

Random Stuff: I see that Limited, Keroko and Aaron haven't changed their sigs yet , I wonder why i keep noticing and memorising all these things for no reason

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote