View Single Post
Old 2013-05-26, 19:52   Link #4277
Thryfe

He should already know how to use Shirou without him going to the house right? Kotomine says the crest worm in Sakura is normally used for reconnaissance, he can see what shes doing and in that first day Sakura sorta flirts with Shirou and Shirou says itll be a problem if Fuji-nee hears her talk like that. Zouken SHOULD know this I think. Also in the Fate route Sakura also sees the mark on Shirou's hand, its bleeding rather than just a bruise and her face pales when she sees that as well. So whats confusing me is that the same events happen albeit a bit differently but should have the same result, if that's the case Zouken had no reason not to act in Fate as well. So I guess it comes down to it in Fate that tiny spark does open for whatever reason since they most definitely had the same conversation. While in HF it does, so its sort of like a what IF scenario then? Is that right? idk its just silly to me that such a tiiiiiny difference means he doesn't act in Fate, he even said himself, he has all the pieces he needs, why would he give up on Sakura after a single conversation. He been waiting 500 years. I guess its just my opinion and im being stubborn lol.
Thryfe is offline   Reply With Quote