View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 14:47   Link #14
4Tran

How the heck did I miss Marina? *snark* She's got to be at least as prominent here as she is in the show itself... Wait, has she done anything yet? *snark*

Anyways, I added her, and I'll have a picture up in a few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
You put Marie Parfacy, but you didn't put Hallelujah Haptism? You didn't put Wang Liu Meng or her martial arts brother Hong Long? None of the innovators besides Ribbons? What about Major Lindt from A-Laws or Captain Ginin and his Ahead? Don't forget about Billy or Sergei's son. What about Ian and his daughter and wife? The list doesn't include all the major characters.
Actuall it does (now). The major characters (such as they are) are really just the four Meisters and Ribbons - everyone else is a supporting character. For any character not listed, feel free to pick "Others" and name them (and why).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
I was wondering how many items the poll can have? I'd say at least treat Soma and Marie as one person and then put Wang instead. (and if Anew is going to be there... Regene, who figures more in the story right now, should also have his own spot ;__; )
Technically, this poll can have a couple more options, but we're trying to keep it down to 20 or less. What I did was to take the previous poll and just replace some of the chracters in that list with a few newer ones. I didn't notice that Marina was never in the original list, and it's reasonable to add her. I was debating about which Innovator to put in besides Ribbons, and I settled on Anew because she's been getting more screen time and because her position is a bit more interesting. Soma and Marie got separate listings for the same reason that Hallelujah and Allelujah got separate ones last time (and to be honest, there's more difference between the former than the latter).

Technically, there's a fair number of characters that I don't really think belong here at all: Sumeragi, Sergei, Patrick, Nena, and so on. If it were entirely up to my whims, you'd be seeing a very different list.