Old 2010-09-21, 06:00   Link #18563
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL View Post
action base 2 you use for HG, 1/144 and such kits

for MG's you should use action base 1
Is Action Base 1 okay for HG.........cos I use 90% of my HGs on them.

Is it just me, or does HG 00 Raiser's hole just does not fit well with it, everybody else is fine though. I have the same issue for 00 Quanta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
At the most. Given that they released the Season 1 & 2 Trans-Am suits (except Gadessa and Garazzo) I'm expecting at least a Trans-Am GN-XIV and Brave Commander-Type (and the Gundams of course). Still hoping for a Gadelaza though...

Do you guys think they'll release an HG 1/144 Qan[T] in Quantum Burst Mode, or do you think that will be solely an MG feature like Exia Ignition Mode? By the way, any confirmation on the HG 1/144 Raphael release date yet?
I'm hoping they'd make a 00 Qan[T} Quantum System Mode.....come on Bandai, look at Unicorn....>_>

But they may just leave it an MG feature. I'm hoping that is not the case. While I'll definitely get MG 00Q, I want my HG 00Q to be able to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well, it's 21 here in the Philippines as of right now, so to me it's only a day away.
AHAH!!!!!!!!NOW I KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Dude, the Gadelaza is NOT going to happen, at least not in Robot Damashii scale, which is all about giving larger MS/MAs proper scale. There is a small chance it could get a model kit release, the but the scale would be extremely botched.
Hmmmmm didnt the Ragnant got a RD release once upon a time? Or was it another another toy?

I know the Ragnant for something as a toy, though not a model kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Because it's a Gundam. Gundams will always take priority over grunts in terms of release.
[joke] But......but..... its not a Gundam......<__<>_>

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Makes sense... but if that's the case then why release the 00 Condenser Type so early?
They want to take advantage of the 00 Raiser rage before it dies down with Quanta coming along.

Maybe they just rolled a dice though.