Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-02-09, 20:53   Link #5
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Hirai's apparently adopting some changes from his typical character sets, at least on the non-fuzzy adult designs. It's like he's trying to mix the fruitiness of his "teen" designs with the "edgy" of his more old-adult designs. Mixed feelings, but the designs almost always look better in animation, so whatever. His regular designs is still whatever he's choking out. They don't look very SEED-ish, but whoever watched more than 4 Hirai animes know his patterns like the back of their hands by now. I kinda wished the designs had the Fafner face lines though. Made the character image more rough compared to the clean style of Hirai.

Space Tarzan...LAWL. What, is fruit-cake there (( his design is the fruitiest I've seen from Hirai in a while )) going to be raised in a Symbiote-Guyver Planet or something, only to reach out to space? Or does he have the power to Guyver-volve into some form of creature? And the blonde girl and rough looking guy is Jane and Clayton respectively? Crack.

Not having too high of hopes, but still being Hirai + Ubukata, I'm hoping it will deliver somewhat.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote