View Single Post
Old 2008-10-10, 14:13   Link #1075
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
[FONT="Lucida Console"]Why are you guys really hate Saji so much? To me I'd really like saji because of his Naive character (yeah like me i mean he's no longer become the normal person like the first season) and i want see to seek revenge of someones that he loved just like Shinn Asuka instead of just CB or He's gonna be like Kagami Arata in Kamen rider Kabuto!
I cant wait till Saji proves to all the haters that he is an integral part of the overall story and THEME of Gundam 00 universe. It seems unless your a bad guy, a mobile suit pilot or a hot chick people tend to hate. One of the main underlining themes of Gundam 00 has been people normal and military in other words humans in general. His time will come i think he show us that even with all the tragic things that have happened in his life he can actually stand for something. Right now Saji doesnt stand for anything in the end he will chose his path and walk it like we all have to do.

The first season was to show him how terrible the world can be and the world is not black and white. It was nesscary to get rid of his naiveté's and allow him to grow. This season will be about a choice you get sit on the sidelines and blame everyone for your misfortune or you can take a stand pick a side and fight for it weather others believe you are wrong you will fight for what you believe. The funny thing is CB is exactly where Saji belongs if you think how his mind works. Being CB could be the best thing that has happen to him it will force him to grow up. At least thats what i think.

As for Louise well thats another story but i think things will get worse for her before they get better. I still dont think in the end she will die i know she has death flags waving clear and blue but i have a feeling they wont kill her off.