View Single Post
Old 2010-07-15, 06:07   Link #98
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
^ This guy knows what he is talking about. I was a pyro myself (13-15 yo) and I tried all kinds of crazy sh*t.... hitting a stash of gun powder with a rock (didn't end well) .. Shooting at a glass jar filled with gun powder (didn't work out cause I needed incendiary rounds which are illegal off course!) ... the super soaker trick that almost cost me my eyebrows....setting lines of the strongest types of ants on fire (that was awesome! they didn't die and I almost caused something bigger cause those dam ants didn't stop running around even tho they were on fire)... u name it...

When ur an amateur ur weirdest fantasies will always backfire on you.....
Well over here they have 100% gun control, no guns, no gunpowder. The last one I tried is stripping sparklers of the powder, and mixing it with diesel on Mid-Autumn Festival. Hell of a lightshow.

To make a flamethrower you need to have a high-pressure, high propellant exit-velocity fuel...something like an aerosol can with a glowing, not burning, wire/stick attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
<snip>
Something like combat CBRE gear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
If you ask me if I needed anything more than a sidearm I'd be using a lightweight assault rifle. An M4A1 would be ideal more so for the fact that it was designed to have a good number of attachments. I could stick an M1 bayonet in case of close quarters or that flamethrower attachment I've always wanted to see for crowd control. In the end it's versatile and it saves me the trouble of having to carry extra guns for varying situations.

Also I'd probably prefer someone in the group to carry a sniper rifle and a squad auto weapon. An M40 (yes I know it's bolt action) and an M249 SAW would be fine.
That is the last weapon you want.....high maintenance (shudders at the thought of cleaning M16 and AR-15 carbines back in his army days). I would rather you take a HK-416.

Why is everyone talking like weapons are the sole factor to survival? What about medical research and vaccine building?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote