View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 19:59   Link #2405
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmokeDawg View Post
Thread's a little quiet again, so here's some content:

http://soundcloud.com/bsmoked/unmei-...ss-ending-solo

My recording quality has gotten even better now that I've managed to get myself an audio Interface (A Line 6 UX2). It sounds so much better than just plugging it into my PC. The quality is excellent and it sounds so full and there's no interference

Also I just realised I've been here for over a year... it's gone REALLY fast, it feels like it was yesterday haha
Yeah dude. It does sound a lot better... May I ask, how do you shape the tone? I mean, what do you use? Do you use those amp sim software, or did the sound came directly from your amp?

I haven't really touched my guitar since my last cover (Guitar Ni Kubittake), I left it at home, locked up in my closet (I wonder how it is now?). This is gonna send me back at least a couple of months...

Just passing by...

P.S. Hey I've been in the forums for 2 years... wow... (My very first post here was 2 years old, yesterday(and was my very first post in ANY forum. I was searching for tabs... (Thanks to those, I got a little something to show off to my friends)... Man I sound very desperate way back then...

Last edited by LightMusicBand; 2012-08-16 at 20:28.
LightMusicBand is offline   Reply With Quote