View Single Post
Old 2013-10-03, 22:13   Link #4473
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Anything about the next volume? I hope Ichika start to connect the dots on his own. Also, how many characters confront Madoka? Who else fought her besides Ichika?

Ichika REALLY needs to up his game if he has any chance in beating Madoka. He really needs to kick her ass.

Also I hope there will a new character that will use gear that's not an IS, but something nobody knows about (not even Tabane or the Phantom Task). An AUG suit would been the first idea. It's main function is to enhance physical stamina especially speed and reflex. Character would be par to Chifuyu's combat skill and strength, but has intellect par to Tabane. Character would be connected to the Shinonono family and favors Houki and hate Tabane. Character likes to "play" with Phantom Task....to kill the boredom. Character spent a long time perfecting suit. Anyway, these are just ideas to make things more unexpected. Another note, character would totally pwn Madoka. Character should be male (would be a good big brother to Ichika and Houki) because the girls always have the most fun. I mean, it would hurt to give another male character a shot.
You're joking right?

Gary Stu, and what is this? A bad fanfic idea? The series is called INFINITE STRATOS for a reason, not the name of another mecha, and NO, no other Male pilots. Too many of that in fanfictions and for pretty much crappy reasons too.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote