View Single Post
Old 2006-07-25, 06:29   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

What a suprise....at first everyone HATED SAI...now he gets liked by alot of people here. I still have mixed idea's about this guy...but as it is now...he seems the weakest member.

While Sasuke was stronger/weaker/stronger...a real rival for Naruto...which constantly pushed him beyond his limits for both guys.

This Sai seems more like a rival for Sakura right now...while Sakura seems actually more skilled. She is also more experienced in dealing with super powerfull guys (namely Sasori)

But i did like the scene were he gives nicknames to team Asuma..it was about to end in a drama if it werent for Naruto. Though i was hoping that Chouji was mentally stronger then that....if he remains like that he'll die really fast. And he is a chuunin:

[Scene]
Akatsuki (5 guys, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, Sasori, Deidara) standing vs team Asuma.
Itachi: ...
Kisame:...ohh alot of flesh there
Zetsu1#:...yeah...
Zetsu2#:...but it isnt enough...
Sasori:...just kids huh?..

Asuma: shit...we must retreat (thinks)... but how?
Shikamaru: ok i got a strategy....Asuma follow my lead Chouji & Ino watch my signals..
Sasori: ...Deidara...you can have the big kid...he is big enough right?
Deidara: yeah...that guy really is a FATTY...yeah....i hate fat guys..yeah
Ino: shit Noo Chouji!!
Chouji charges in....cuz he was called fat....everyone in his squad is killed because of his sudden attack....Shikamaru's strategy was initiate to late...