View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 14:53   Link #4
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
-Looks like Luffy and Law weren't the only supernovas who formed an alliance: It's revealed that upon his crewmate Killer's suggestion, Eustass Kid formed an alliance with Scratchmen Apoo AND Basil Hawkins!!!! Their new bounties are as follows: 470 million for Kid, 350 million for Apoo, and 320 million for Hawkins.
I wonder what Kid, Apoo, and Hawkins plan to do at this gathering? I bet Hawkins is in for a rematch with Brownbeard if they met with each other at this point. No mention about Killer's new bounty, but I guess it's because he's not as strong as his magnetized captain.

Quote:
-Back to Luffy's group, Law uses his DF ability to take the chains off everybody. It turns out that Law had secretly replaced the seastone chains with normal ones at some point. Around the island, we see people running away from the poison gas (like Usopp and Nanji, who are using Brownbeard for transport). However, when Caesar's pirate servants make it inside the lab to seek refuge from the chemicals, they find Luffy's group waiting for them, who are all prepared to make their counter-attack....!!!!
I hope Law gets to revert Nami and Sanji back to normal in the next chapter so I can see how severe a beating Sanji will get from Nami for being occupied in her body.

Quote:
So it turned out that Killer was the one who convinced Kid to form an alliance between his fellow supernovas so they can take down an emperor. Heh, he's a surprisingly logical guy for someone who's known as the "Massacre Man"....
You gotta have some amount of logic to plan any massacre. And I bet the emperor they plan to take down is Kaidou.