View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 14:49   Link #39
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I suspect Kaho is actually quite a mischief, but hides it well under a mask of "nobility". A... friendly Loki so to speak.

Eru's behaviour reminded me of the saying that the more innocent you raise a child, the wilder the inner animal will be. Between the bath-house comments, this episode, and what-not, girl is practically begging to glomp (and much more) Houtarou already.

Cheers.
Yeah she definitely had her mind the gutter I don't think anyone would say much about being trapped inside a shed by accident. I think trying to hide it and cover it up is even more suspicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I think it's because she has long held a series of low-level grudges against him. My guess is that his long-time lazy attitude has always pissed her off. And also maybe he once told her she'd never make it with Satoshi. Also, he can be close to Satoshi but she can never quite get there. Things like that. He's just annoying.

Anyway, another great episode. So much emotional subtlety in the human moments. I was waiting for him to say he liked the kimono...never did. I was waiting for them to huddle for warmth...never did. But the vibes between them continue to sparkle.

The characters just get more and more presence for me. Their voices, especially. Great work all round. And I think the shrine maiden character will show up again. Played by Hayami Saori, who is really beginning to come into her own as a seiyuu.
I wonder if she asked him if she was Satoshi's type and he was the bearer of bad news that she wasn't but I am guessing Oreki was involved somehow when she got friend zoned.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-09-03 at 16:33.