View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 18:37   Link #626
ellessarr
Banned

Finally us find about the true problem of sorata, not was because he is around genius, but he is a generic MC with the "cliche" inferiority complex, where he is not capable to do things for himself because he think he not "skilled"(i dont say talented because for ppls with this complex is much more about miss of skills than talents) to do anything for himself and gona live a life of normal employee who need others say what he need to do, he cleared say that on the end "not was the fault of the ppls around him but himself fault of lack of confidence.

i still think this not gona be the last time he gona try to leave sakurasou, i thing near the end something gona happen to make him want leave again(like when him finally make the game), sometype of bad company guy gona say he work is very bad and this gona make him upset or maybe gona say he isbeing a burden to mashiro and the only way she gona become a sucessfull mangaka is he leaving her side

another idea i get, if mashiro manga get serialized and she start to use everything happen on sakurasou on manga even seeing Aoyama as her rivalon manga and write about her fight against her(soratagona be totally oblivius to itjust thing that "lover rival like a unreal character created by mashiro).

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-10-31 at 21:11.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote