View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 16:51   Link #3673
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Just started Naka no Hito nado Inai! Tokyo Hero Project . I went for the exact same route as in the trial (you couldn't pick any choices in the trial though) and i ended up in Louis' story.

The thing that amazed me the most in this route is how incredible cute and innocent Louis is acting to point that i could get diabetes from this level of sweetness.
Wow i liked this route much more than initially expected. It had really nice lovely and cute moments combined with some drama, lot's of comedy (health tip: don't start drinking something when reading this route) and a decent story although somewhat ridiculous.
In the climax the villain turned the comiket building into a giant mecha (eventhough i am pretty sure it was done before, but i can't remember where).

Spoiler for Louis:

Saori's route is like a Sine or Cosine graph, with repeating cycles of decent and boring/weak parts.
Spoiler for Saori:

Yuka ended up being a surprisingly good support character in Saori's and Louis' stories.

So far Yuka's story starts out better than Saori's.
I liked her story much more than Saori's and at this moment it's a close 2nd to Louis' story. The romance felt more natural and her story had more drama , but it had less comedy and less icha icha moments than Louis' route.
Also this route specific side character Mika was also great.

edit: warning when playing any of the routes, if you don't want get spoiled skip the 2nd opening which is automatically played near the beginning of every final chapter. It has a fair ammount spoilers for every route.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-04 at 17:20.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote