View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 12:14   Link #182
Zavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
For those that said Rita did not say stop making manga and just paint. She flat outright did Shiina in Japan is able to do both paint and have manga published if she wishes. But Rita is adamant about Shiina going back to England and there she will not have a manga publisher to publish Manga so how can you say Rita did not tell Shiina to stop making manga?
If you want to argue about the posibilities or achiving both aspects, I would still say London is a better place. I mean Mashiro is a world class genius anyway, any good and reputational art institution would basically wish to satisfy all her needs and desires to create things, whether it is fine art or manga (good art instructors don't look down on manga, a cultural art that they are not expert themselves, they will be very careful with the method on how to approach things). And they have more power than Sakurasou to help Mashiro possibly improving both of her fine art and manga skills.

With express delivery and digital data tranfer, I don't it will be a problem for Mashiro to get a manga published in Japan even if she's in London.