View Single Post
Old 2014-02-10, 19:11   Link #63
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I wonder about that. As far as I know, the Zero System only increases the performance of the pilot, not the mobile suit, so it shouldn't have any effect on Build Fighters
I would have an affect on the operating ability thats for sure, the question is whether its a negative or positive effect

Like you said, it only increases the performance of the pilot, and thats only if done correctly due to the nature of the system (instantaneous calculations of multiple outcomes for the pilot to choose from and execute, and even then its up to the pilots choices which affects his/her performance. On top of that there's the mental strain of all that info being processed non-stop)

Quote:
Just realized, anyone in a GP02 MLRS would have decimated all ground tactics if it was gravity-based enclosed terrain. Open with a nuke from the launching pad. Hope that the enemy is destroyed before you :P Similarly, the twins would have lost if the match was in space.

And this opens up a question, can an ALICE system learn. I'd imagine no man can fight against a perfected AI. That will make the unit much more badass than Fenice. "I can't just make a new kit, my Ex-S has over 500 confirmed victories...".
Lol nuking would be hilarious, though somewhat against the nature of the game, but yeah that would be funny as hell

But generally the GP-02 would be screwed in a gravity situation too due to its weight and mobility under gravity. It would not be able to take a shot without destroying itself at that range

An ALICE system would actually be quite the broken system in BF xD
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote