View Single Post
Old 2006-08-25, 15:41   Link #59
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

@obi-wan gsd was entertaining at first then when the old cast came back as the good guys, well it's safe to say gsd jumped the shark. i never liked the seed cast (sans rau, fllay,(not at first) yzak,natarle and some times kira)
here's why
kira:yet another accidental gundam pilot and he bacame dead boring after he got freedom.
athrun: i've seen his kind too many times.
mwu: he could have reminded me of servral people examples are ryu jose,straight cougar, kaji(nge) and unfortunetly slegger law. thoose guy had lots of moments, mwu had his death and well one moment dosen't make a character.
dearka: a failed version of chiboode(sp?) crocket.
murrue:a big boobed idiot.
nicol: very under developed.
tolle:same thing.
sai and kuzzey: useless.
lacus: a stinking mary sue.
cagalli: a failed version of relena.
andy: liked him at first then when he came back he was arg.
azreal and patrick: they're praticlly dbz villians.
uzumi: a ripoff of relena's father.(not the real one)
astray girls and druggies: lacked development so i could neither like or hate them.
as for the cast of zeta the guys i hated are wong and thoose annoying little kids!had no problem with new cast of gsd.

@guy above me, same here!
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote