View Single Post
Old 2007-02-07, 14:39   Link #39
Reika Tsukishima
Super X-Zibits Translator

Everyone are already into this, so with things on the last Wednesday yesterday, here is more infos for you...

Catnips, the title is not Galaxy Angel 2, but Galaxy Angel III : Code 'SHINIGAMI'. Just like previous Galaxy Angel anime, this is the third generations of Galaxy Angel game series, and a seperate story from other series. There will be new characters, new race, and new Frames for more interesting story. They also stated an anime had already been written. I probably can ask someone from AnimeSuki.com for translations? And, however, it is a seperate game from any previous Galaxy Angel stories. I can give a detail of its detail via PM only, as these infos is really prohibited by them. And, its release dates are also unknown, as they only stated its game only, no other else.

Village Idiot, quiet major questions. There will be NO ENGLISH SITE from Broccoli. And this is because of a very simple reason... they do not have someone who can speak or understand English, even for a slice words. And of couse, this is also the first cause they ask me and my group for official game translations. There will be an update on Broccoli's site about you can buy Galaxy Angel games OFFICIALLY [don't know the price, though]. The patch is of course free of charge, only you need to put your game serials or something like that into their site, and then you can download the patch directly through .torrents or .exe files. For this, I have fixed their site for this functions.

uLTraCarL-, That's what I'm talking about. Broccoli also intends to sell an officially-updated Galaxy Angel, but also packed with seperate update files for old Galaxy Angel games. For now, this update only applies to any Galaxy Angel games, not to mention Galaxy Angel II game.

I have promised a news not along ago for Galaxy Angel fans out there. Of course, here it is...
Due to some work of new Galaxy Angel story, has reduced them to keep informing us about their developments. And so the patch will be delayed until then. This is an official statements from them, and they will prepare it in August 2007.

The game patch will come in three types. The first one is for Galaxy Angel, second for Moonlit Lovers, and third for Eternal Lovers. They also like my idea of some all-in-one multi package. This will be applied immideately after updating their sites. As what Village Idiot has asked before, this multi package will come for LIMITED EDITION ONLY, build with the first 10.000 downloaders. Packed into three DVDs, these Limited Editions will come in three games, each with their own patches. As I have stated before, there will be NO UPDATED GAMES, so you need to update it yourself. There will be a photo gallery from all real actress voices and all chararter voices.

Galaxy Angel III : Code 'SHINIGAMI'. Yeah, new game for all, and the last from Broccoli!! From what I hear from the director of Galaxy Angel, this game has brought a very new stories and of course packed lot of humor and adventure. Just similar to previous Galaxy Angel stories, this time both Galaxy and Rune Angels are combined into one, and yet giving birth to new Angel troupe, the Chrono Angel. The story of this third sequel is more challeging than any other previous series. Here is a short story of it...

[=]The universe was once a complete peace and properity. Kingdoms and Empires has settled to be one governing empire, building what's lost in the past. For more 10 years, there is no more fighting and war at each other, but then the Chrono Quake had happen once again. It destroys every part of the universe, from an advanced ship the Elsior, to large Transbaal Empire. More than 2 years, remnants from all dimension has joined together to form new life. Later on, they found another type of Lost technology which is a kind of old Frame found on Planet Trestia. And then other similar Frames were found. Using these Frames, the newly created Chrono Angel had to search Lost Technology once more, but then they had awaken the sleeping who had slept for more than 100 years... the piercing fang of the Death Angel [Shinigami] had returned from sleep and seeking revenge to whatever that destroy them long ago, and they suspect Chrono Angel is the one... the battle for survival begins here...[=]

To make the game more terrific, Broccoli uses game engine similar to Homeworld 2 and Eve Online. They still working from scratch, so I think it will be done around 2009 or 2010, just like Homeworld 2. From what I hear, this game support only for PC, there will be no PS2 game, but using more advanced PS3 and XBOX 360 because of these engines.

Just like before, please wait on Sunday for more informations. We really brought great performance for them, and so will there will be more oportunities for us to increase relationship. I will update these news into the latest as far as I can...

Reika Tsukishima

Last edited by Reika Tsukishima; 2007-02-07 at 15:02. Reason: Wrong info and text fixes...
Reika Tsukishima is offline   Reply With Quote