View Single Post
Old 2004-06-29, 02:23   Link #40
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusher
rin is da coolest...
Who hoo...another Rin fan! I'm relieved to see that I'm not the only Rin lover here. Anyways, I finally DLed and saw the last episode (I've been playing too much UT 2004)..., and I'll just spill my mind. I have to agree with some posters here that the season could be extended for reasons already posted. The ending was...whatever. Seiji really should of got with Ayase, so that Kouta could get with Midori. Come on, Kouta needs some (heterosexual) love too. But really, I don't care much about the romantic plot of the series. I watch the series for its comedic value, for its ability to amuse me. And I'd rather see a dragged out 52 episodes of Midori no Hibi with weak plot but amusing, than this. But that's just me. All in all, needs more Rin! She has become one of my favorite anime characters...damn I love her.

Now I finally understand what that fat cat is all about...the cat symbolizes Seiji! The cat is horribly unlucky with females, just like Seiji. Ahh...how did I miss that?

Apparently Anime Empire is "selling" fanart (by an artist in A-E) of Midori. I want to see Rin artwork instead...