Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 12:47   Link #4189
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
Yes, Jojos sales are already pretty much in as shown by the small second week bump. The sales will certainly not surpass Girls und Panzer as they pretty much met demand their first week out instead of not even coming close as was the case with Girls und Panzer.
I just took a peek at the Oricon daily chart, and the only time in the last few days that Girls und Panzer ranked in the top 10 was on Feb. 9. At #1. Could they have sold out again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
Guderian and Rommel both were the only two German generals to advise Hitler before Kursk of the best possible military decision which was to go on the defensive, not attack the Kursk salient, and fight and unrelenting defensive war in the East.
You're thinking of Manstein, not Rommel. I'll leave the rest for a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
We got DATES people!

Episodes 11 and 12 will air at Tokyo MX at 22:00 on March 18th and the 25th respectively. Oh the wait is killing me
Panzers in primetime? Now that's a real surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Tiger P firing in all glory from the top of a hill.
As long as it's not moving, the Porsche Tiger can be a good tank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
Hey, are those dug in positions situated along the edge of a volcano's crater?!

If so an eruption would explain that massive cloud, and likely be the cliffhanger at the end of episode 11.
The cloud should be a smoke screen. Smoke and hull-down positions are integral to World War II tank combat, and it looks like the production staff has been saving them for the finale.