View Single Post
Old 2018-10-27, 03:17   Link #1
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Looking for the name of this fantasy sword/bow/hero anime...

Been a LONG time since I got back into anime. I recall there being a sticky thread for "name this anime" for those looking for the name of a specific anime instead of creating a thread in the past but maybe that was removed.

Anyways, I'm looking for the name of this anime, probably came out within like 4-5 years ago. It involved the characters waking up (I believe they all have amnesia too) with certain weapon-based powers. Some of them form alliances and try to kill each other. Not sure if this is right, but I think they were all "heroes" or popular "warriors" from former myths and legends from other cultures (again, not sure how accurate I am on this). I know for sure it involved a chick with a bow and a samurai dude.

Actually, while I have this thread active, can anyone recommend me swordplay anime with the last several years? Currently watching Anti-Magic Academy, Attack on Titan (eh, not really swordplay I guess lol) and God Eater. Nothing too old, just any swordplay anime (don't care much about comedy though) in the recent years. If it involves samurai, even cooler. Female or male protagonists or magic/superpowers, is all cool with me. And yes, I have seen much older ones like SAO, Bleach, etc.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote