View Single Post
Old 2007-11-22, 13:45   Link #64
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Well that is my whole point. Sana has already pointed out that Nanaka stuck to him like glue, so there is no way that the scooby gang wouldn't have noticed. Therefore if a friend is getting dumped on from a great height and they can't do anything about it what should they do? Well in my books my friends don't go "Well I can't do anything about it, so no one else can, especially if it is contacting the guy who she used to follow around all the time..."

Remember Shuu didn't say I tried to contact you but I couldn't. He specifically said something along the lines, I couldn't do anything what could you do.

They are bad friends coz I have yet to see any support for Nanaka during the childhood trauma, they are bad friends for not throwing Sana a bone and therefore letting him stick his foot in it and potentially tearing open Nanaka's wounds (violin scene anyone?). Most importantly I haven't seen any clue that they tried at all to contact Sana when Nanaka needed him the most.

Maybe the issue is the definition of friends. I'm 30ish years old, I get on really well with people, I used to party like mad, I still get invited to every bash possible, but I quite clearly can count my friends on less the both hands. What makes them friends is they meddle. Like family they stick their noses in (sometimes when its not wanted). They can because they are special. They gotten past the whole tiptoe around and be considerate stage. In my books a friend pulls your fat out of the fire even if you don't want them to. Anything else is just a buddy or an acquaintance.