View Single Post
Old 2012-06-23, 15:01   Link #60
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wow. What an ending.

Sakura.......did she kill Kariya?! Please tell me he just dropped dead in front of her and she didn't actually kill him herself! But from her words, it sounded like she did.........and for that bastard Zouken, no less!

Okay, something's off here. Maybe my memory's off, but wasn't Gilgamesh still a servant in Fate/Stay Night and needed to eat people (thus devouring their mana) in order to maintain his form? Yet here, they say he was reincarnated and "regained his flesh."

*cough* So........Kariya didn't kill Aoi after all, eh? Clearly he wasn't as pycho-ed out as even I believe. If he'd really lost it, she really would be dead. Though also clearly, she's not very well off.....

Geez, Kirei's poker face is pretty impressive. Handed the Azoth dagger to Rin and talked about Tokiomi, holding back his grin just enough. That sadistic bastard.

I agree it was a good idea to bring over Lancelot's final words to this episode and use them in that scene with Saber.

All-in-all, a nice conclusion to this great series. I do wish they could have brought in Shiro's VA from FSN to do his voice in that last scene for nostalgia's sake, but meh.
Sakura didnt kill her, he pretty much finally died just as he made it to her. And she's so brainwashed to the point where she says, "see you died because you disobeyed grandfather, you fool"

Gil needed to consume prana in order to maintain his power

Aoi is suffering from being oxygen deprivation, shock, and getting throttled.