View Single Post
Old 2013-08-26, 08:48   Link #87
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
I did bring up Sakura tricking Aoi to a friend of mine who's watching this and he pointed out that doesn't really seem like something she'd do. But who knows.
The problem is that I have even less reasons to think that Aoi would kill Sakura (and everyone else by extension).
Also the Sakura suicide theory is even more unlikely on that regard, because by doing so without explicitly leaving evidences that she killed herself would automatically mean killing everyone, Asahina included, and not a single one winning (Monokuma would be delighted).

So while I agree that Sakura doing what I theorized would be strange, it's still less strange than the alternatives. And BTW I had the same problem with Yamada. I could see how he could be tricked into killing Ishimaru after thinking of him as a villain, but how could he simply be fine with everyone else dying especially given his obsession with Justice?

So well right now the only persons that I wouldn't be surprised of if they decided to let everyone else die to save themselves are Togami, Fukawa and Hagakure, i.e. the three suspects.

Everyone else would come as a surprise.