View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 00:58   Link #1004
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye View Post
Ah, good to see one thing got resolved before I woke up. I hate calling Haruhi a 'god' but that's what one of the three factions believe (despite even Itsuki not believing it) and therefore the word needs to be in that bio.

I am really really really going to have to hate on the Hanyuu bio for the sake of 'spoilers' am I?
I actually agree that mentioning the fact that some believe her to be "God" is important. Elaboration isn't necessary, but just the fact that Itsuki and his esper buddies believe her to be the omniscient being is important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Guys, we need to get a move on here, so if you have final profile pictures of Ryou, Kyou, Louise, or Nagi, please put them up in, like, 24 hours, because the pages are overflowing with these images. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, there are currently 14 Kyou, 6 Louise, and 8 Nagi pictures. We're completely good. If anything, please try to make some more profile pictures of Ryou, even though I think one of the 4 we do have is good. Kotomi has 10 pictures, Nagisa has 8, and Tomoyo has 6, so I think we're fine in that category too. We should decide on these characters soon.

And no, I'm not personally attacking you or anything, Fynal_Fyre. I'm just quoting you since I know you still want to squeeze in some pictures.
Okay, I personally think that there could be a better Kyou picture, and that the game CG's wouldn't fit in as well with the more prominent anime character pictures. Utawarerumono's seem fine, since they're all uniform CG pictures, though. (And I find that I like them.)

I believe the next pictures to decide should be (Based on amount and my subjective "quality" factor of the pictures):
Nagi
Maria
Nagisa
Tomoyo
Kotomi
Fuko
Nayuki
Shiori
Sayuri Changed my mind.
Nanoha
Fate
Vita
Sakura K.
Kiri

Definite "Maybes":
Kyou
Louise
Ayumu
Sayuri
Rika
Rena

I'll get to work on creating a seperate page for decided pictures to reduce clutter, too.

Last edited by qtipbrit; 2008-04-01 at 01:11.