View Single Post
Old 2004-12-31, 08:26   Link #485
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernity
I'm guessing with the ultimate coordinator bit, I would have to agree it would be properly because he would have the potential to be better, I'm not saying he is the best of the best but one would think he would have an advantage over others as I doubt Kira's dad would sacrifice all those sibling if he was gotta achieved something that wasn't special and that Raww was so busy talking about people "if they found out, people would want to be like you" in the last episode. I think the term all genes needed would be a better term than superior genes as Kira has all the needed genes that were neccessary.

Plus there has to be "something" different as I quote from episode 45,
Kira's mum "the ultimate coordinator?"
"is that going to bring him happiness?"
Kira's dad "mankind has always strived to surpass itself"
"because there is happiness in being better!"

So then again, I could be wrong but I think going by that, there should be a difference while seeing the series, looks like its comes down to potential as Kira's piloting skills increase greatly and he could get out of situations that even ellite pilots can't do(as they should have been trained to use mobile suits well and should be great at it as they were pick to be the best as their ellites) like the desert scene. I know Kira was good at computer programming but I think his potential made him one of the best at it, not saying other coordinators can't reach the level and done the same but he went into Strike and then equal or surpass guys who have a higher experience level very quickly.
I'll quote my previous posts on this
Quote:
Remember what Kreuze said, people want to be better, so they make their children into coordinators, however sometimes the children come out not as good as they intended, or even still borns, because of some random factors from the mothers. That makes people sad and angry. That's why Dr. Hibiki designs the artificial womb.
Quote:
He's ultimate coordinator because he comes from artificial womb, and so far that's the only officially confirmed difference between Kira and other coordinators. And the artificial womb just makes sure that Kira can be born as intended, however that doesn't mean all coordinators born from natural wombs are not born as intended. Natural wombs have the possibility of affecting the embryo growth in a bad way, and artificial womb completely eliminates that possibility. However it doesn't mean natural womb doesn't have the possibility of giving birth to a coordinator as intended without affecting the embryo growth in any bad way.
Sure when people knows about Kira, they'll all want to make new babies in artificial wombs instead of natural wombs, because it completely eliminates any chance of failure, and guarantees that the baby comes out as intended. And to Dr. Hibiki, artificial womb is definitely a better alternative than natural womb.

For Kira beating enemies in MS, well, have to say that he's the main protagonist after all. As pointed out by others above, Lowe has beaten many enemies that's stronger than him, but he's neither ultimate coordinator nor ultimate natural, he's just the main protagonist of Astray. And AFAIK, Lowe has pulled quite some much more awesome fights than Kira. Kira never really beat anyone in a mobile weapon better than his. Freedom + METEOR makes perhaps the most powerful mobile weapon to date. Lowe is different, he's a natural, but he has beaten quite some coordinator enemies in superior mobile weapons than his. Oh and he even custom mods his mobile suit himself to make it better and better. So does that make Lowe the "Ultimate Being"?

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-12-31 at 08:47.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote