View Single Post
Old 2004-12-31, 12:20   Link #492
Viddern

I really liked ep 12, shinn kicks ass, and great music all the wya through!
Shinn going SEED is also great!
I disagree that SEED mode is just a plot device (although it is, because they didn't figure out what they wanted the SEED in GundamSEED tp mean untill after they started production).
Superior Evolution Element Destined-Factor, right?
SEED people are people who can go beyond everyone else, they're the first links to the next stage of evolution, natural evolution that is, with out messing with your genes like Corrdinators do.
Shinn taking out the MA was awesome, he was doing poorly first but with SEED mode and the recharge he takes it down no sweat by charging through itgs defenses and slicing the cockpit. I think the reason he did porrely against it first was he was trying to defeat it but after SEED he realized he just needed to take out the pilots. He didn't take out the whole fleet, jsut a handful of ships, with the other Wingdams destoryed (we can assume they were, or they withdrawed for a full test of the MA) the remained fleet had no defense against Impulse, or rather nothing to slow him down (cause the wingdams, while looking cool, suck), so they withrdraw and pray to god that there out of the Impluses jumping range.

We also get to see the reall power of the PS-armor, the EA ships are nothing to Impulse. Very nice to see the Recharge thing atleast.

What makes impulse really good is not that its a gundam, its that Shinn is one fo the rare pilots who can bring out its full potential as a weapon, like Kira, or like Athran after SEED mode.

I'm looking forward to see the stolen Gundams in action again, clearly their superior to the normal suits, like the orginal X-GAT weapons were to the Ginn's, but their pilots don't bring out there full potential, there jsut relaly good pilots, dmand rugs.

Also, The girl with Bartfeldt-san, isn't it Erica Simmons (Morgenrate enigeer), not Murrue?

Sorry for the huge long post, its my firs tone and i jsut read through the first 4 pages of this topic...

Eddited - whole, just saw after i posted, 25 pages of posts, not gonna bother reading al those... Also, when back through screen shots, i guess the girl with Barteldt is Murrue, jsut in a red jacket similar to Ericas. I sitll think i'd be better isf it was Erica, I wonder what happened to her, and where her child is (Wehre did she send it when she went to space in SEED?)
Viddern is offline   Reply With Quote