View Single Post
Old 2004-12-31, 14:26   Link #499
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epi
It's obvious that Kira and Athrun are the best 2 pilots out there bar none. I mean they piloted MS+Meteor and didn't die. Have you seen how big the meteor is? I saw a model of it, it's like 5x the size maybe more than a MS. Yet still they fought 3 druggies without really getting hit. That's like dodging in a Hummer compared to everyone else in a Civic and still not getting hit!
Why do you even need to dodge? MS + METEOR can practically blast everything into oblivion before they can ever reach you, it has 77 missile launchers, 4 battleship class beam cannons, and two HUGE beam swords, it's a Mobile Fortress. It's the enemies that should be trying to dodge, not you. Not to mention it has big thrusters so the whole thing actually has increased speed. Give Yzak Freedom + METEOR and he'll pwn more than Kira. Maybe you need to see Gundam 0083 and the GP-03D vs. Neue Ziel, that's truly the clash of the Titans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei_Ikari
I think that Freedom+Meteor is the worse melee ms combination ever possible.....sure it absolutely rocks when used to take out Multiple Missles but if you're going to go melee......i'll discard Meteor and just use my Beam Saber......
why do you even need to go into melee with Freedom + METEOR? you are faster than everyone else, you have more firepower than everyone else, and you have those giant beam sword that can slash battleships into halves, and the rain down missiles at everyone around you.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote