View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 11:53   Link #11
thehumangod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Why is WHY I could never support it. It's a shallow relationship, a shallow high school crush that would never grow to be actual love. Danny is not as shallow as Paulina; not by a long shot. He's just a normal teenage boy who gets attracted to pretty girls. Their relationship is like the kind between a cheerleader and the unpopular boy. She'll date him for a week and then dump him once she tires of him.
i doubt that, she has a shrine to phantom in her locker, she's completely in love with him (and its because he's the kind of guy who's willing to risk his life for her. nothing shallow there). Dannys probably not in love with her but he likes her and wants her, so there's your relationship. They're both very shallow fun-loving people, so i think it would work-out.

Quote:
Because he and Sam are best friends and he hadn't looked at her like that.
Yea, which is why i like him with Paulina better, he could only have romantic feelings for her, unlike with Sam

Quote:
"Love that strong"? For being so strong, it sure did fall apart quickly, didn't it? The bottom line is they don't trust each other. And you cannot have true love without trust. That's the most important thing!!
it fell apart when she thought Inuyasha stole the jewel and when she tried to kill him. but even after she tryed to kill him, he was still in love with, love doesn't get much stronger than that
thehumangod1 is offline   Reply With Quote