View Single Post
Old 2011-03-04, 08:35   Link #246
garbage

wow suddenly it turned sci fi ,unexpected it is. ALIENS!!!
so it's matrix style turn humans into batteries to bypass entropy, don't know yet what to make of that. and QB really is farming witches , and seems like he and his ilk were the ones who started it too. and it's official he never cared about fighting witches to protect humans, he couldn't care less. literally. all he wants is his energy. and it's inevitable that MG will turn into witches one way or another, that how QB & ilk made the system. to gather greater energy.

correct me if i'm wrong but i haven't really seen anyone predicting aliens here. makes sense tho that to a primitive civilization ( as we are to the aliens) any higher science will seem like magic.

why just girls. mmm no answer for that one yet , tho i'll go with the reasoning that adults just wont take no crap from QB so he only goes for young gullible targets. think thou the Aliens are going about it the wrong way. here they find a completely green source of energy and they go about antagonizing the goose that lays the golden egg. might have been better for them to find some way to cooperate.who knows Love might just be a more powerful source of energy than grief.

and walpurgis is a witch a pretty powerful one, i guess thats the one from the ep1 dream.No reveals yet about homura...except confirmed definitely time stop power.

so sad for kyoko, just as she was getting better, friendlier, mami all over again...
at least it was great final attack, using all her magic, she looked so cute with her hair down , especiall when she was kissing the gem and releasing it.. ... so now were full circle back to ep.1 dream with only homura left as MG,walpurgis coming up....and "just as planned" for QB. damn that weasel.

miss the ending song, any reason it wasn't shown?

some initial thoughts before i read the thread. OMG already 242 replies wahh
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote