View Single Post
Old 2016-09-16, 21:15   Link #45
matt619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
Judging from the wiki, AI Nanami was solely created by Chihiro sometime when the Tragedy happened , probably at the request of Future Foundation (This could also point out how Junko managed to create her's despite not being able to actually see Chihiro do it in the killing school life).
And..
Spoiler for SDR2 spoilers:
But Chiaki and others already confined in HPA at that time, how he can contacted by Future Foundation? cause from what i know Junko killed Jin immedately after the lockdown and cut off all intercation from outside. (Note : Jin already reduce to skeleton when Naegi & Kyoko find him, that means a long time passed since he died)

Actually creation of AI Chiaki seems bit off to me, like :
- IS New World Program created specifically for Class of 77? from what i know in DR2 dialogue, Neo World Program created for rehabilitation of those despairified and makoto only decide to use it to class of 77 after they captured while the program itself still not perfect means the answer is probably no

- Of not, then why FF decide to insert random dead student from class of 77 as observator? and what's the point to insert AI Chiaki for class of 77 if their school memory deleted and nobody will remember her?

- also, Makoto only decide to use imperfect NWP immediately after he found out that Hinata and others are member of Ultimate Despair. so how can they create advanced AI like Chiaki in such short time?

there's stil 3 episode left, and they better explain this matter properly or it will create another plot hole