View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 05:51   Link #31624
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
*Lambda, not Dlanor
We are thinking of two different explainations about the golden truth here.
I'm thinking about the two sentences Dlanor provided when Erika was like 'wth?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Ironically, the argument at the end of EP5 was about identifying a corpse that, according to your interpretation, no one could misidentify.
Not sure what you mean here. If you meant that I'm contradicting myself:
Not necessarily, you wouldn't misidentify Kinzo for someone else here or the other way around.

Umineko has, as Bern hinted, a lot of wordplays so Battler could have either lied or, as absurd as it might sound, really seen Kinzo. Since we already know that he is long gone the only valid way would be having seen his corpse.
Thinking a dead Kinzo is an alive Kinzo is very likely the loophole of this red, just as the loophole of Natsuhi's red is that Shanon could have told anyone just because she felt like it.
If you look at it from that light, Natsuhi's red appears to be there for the sole purpose of confusing people.

So a dead Kinzo moving around, by whatever means, is pretty much the loophole of the red about him.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote