View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 04:16   Link #2657
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Heh... console gaming makes me crazy (in a bad way, I hate it) but that's mostly a controller issue, I'd actually consider a console that came designed with a keyboard and mouse.

I'm going to be mostly gone for a week so everyone have fun. I tried the "War Chief gear" mod on my redesigned petite Lydia ... the stats are good for her but frankly I think it just looks damned cute on her small frame. Zephyr is doing another variation on her "Sahara Coastal Pirate" routine for now (combination of Khantu gear and Dark Wind mods with the I'hara 2hander).
Spoiler for Lydia's new war gear...:

edit (didn't see Urzu 7's question at first):
Quote:
When you back up your Skyrim folder (the whole folder, right?) for when installing new mods, do I just copy/paste the entire folder?
Yeah, I just copy the whole "skyrim" folder into a safe spot. After that I install the new mod. If it blows up irrevocably or whatever - then all I have to do is delete the broken skyrim folder and copy the backup folder back in. I turn off my Nexus Mod Manager while I'm deleting and copying (mostly for hazy paranoid reasons). When I restart the NMM, it reflects the proper situation then.

I should note I'm also using the TES V Savegame Manager 1.1 mod to help manage and backup the save-games for the different characters.

Last edited by Vexx; 2012-05-05 at 04:43.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote