View Single Post
Old 2009-12-12, 19:38   Link #1711
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
You guys honestly cannot use Hatsukoi Limited as an example, simply because it ran in the same magazine, therefore it should be comparable? No, Hatsukoi seems like it ended, and it's of a completely different genre when compared to Medaka Box. Its scope also allowed it to pretty much end whenever the heck it would want to, I'd like to believe that Hatsukoi ended naturally, or as naturally as a cut manga would have because it pretty much left me satisfied. Anyways, the way Medaka is being paced right now makes it seem like it will last a little longer, it isn't rushing towards anything that signifies the end. If it were to end at all, it would end after this arc.
Just a FYI it didn't end naturally, I think the author left some notes in the last volume where she explains what she had still planned for it. One thing I remember is the older sister of that tsundere blonde was suppose to have a crush on the brother.. of what's her name.. um the one with the brocon. I saw a good blog post detailing that stuff with pics ages ago, shame I can't find it anymore.

But anyway, yes a silly comparison.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote