Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 18:56   Link #2081
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post
I may just be reading more into it, but what struck me and made me like the development, was that it's implied that everyone remembers certain future things, like the names of the STUCS group members, while in junior form. Knowing this, Aoki still referred to Yui as Nana. Possibly indicating that's how he actually sees her even as his normal self.

I'm also reminded of his confession and how he said he liked her from the moment he first saw her.
I got the same feeling too. It was quite peculiar how Aoki overlapped nana's sister over Yui when everyone should remember each other. He didn't have any recollection of her.

Speaking of which it was interesting that Aoki asked Taichi what love is. That was a good question to ask to Taichi given his odd behavior given his situation. I hope they will explore it further in the next episode.
Tell us, Taichi what is love for you? Since you seems to not having a clear idea about it

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote