View Single Post
Old 2010-03-13, 05:07   Link #4837
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
With all the info available on the internet combined with boss mods, you could really say that any boss encounter is predictable. Sure, fights like Illidari Council and Kael'thas back in TBC involved a lot of running around, but you still knew what was going to happen. Even ICC has a decent amount of encounters that require a significant amount of movement and situational awareness e.g. heroic Lady Deathwhisper, heroic Blood Council, heroic PP, and the LK.
But that's the thing, even you knew it was coming, it is still unpredictable because like you don't know where the AOEs will land, you just know it's coming. There is nothing in ICC that's requires any sort of super extensive movements except for Putricide and Rotface. Rotface got nerfed and Putricide normal had limited attempts removed so until I actually see it in hard mode I would say normal ICC until lich king is just pretty predictable, which I'm totally fine with.

In terms of how enjoyable the contents are, I think ulduar tops the entire lich king expansion because my most of my favorite fights are in there (I quit through ToC cause content was just plain retarded), came for lich king literally just to get the wyrm, if it's another drake I wouldn't have came back. The only fight I find remotely fun is Blood Prince as I'm the one tanking Kelseth as a warrior (after they removed his melee swing, which if did not happen I would be stuck tanking a single mob just by standing there the entire time), so I actually do something worthwhile. You have to admit from tank perspective, the whole ICC dealy is pretty dumb for them.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote