View Single Post
Old 2008-09-20, 04:47   Link #88
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
After seeing the preview...

- It seems like a combination of romance, comedy, and sci-fi. The last element was a bit unexpected but it could provide a new dimension to the show.
Nope, unless they decide to curveball in something. Where did you get that from? lol

Quote:
- Jun'ichi likes Minato? It would explain a lot - from his arranged marriage (his parents are understandably against incest), Jun'ichi's and Yuuhi's mutual hatred, and enmity between Minato and Yuuhi. The preview made it seem like they were just a bit too close...
As a sister. Junichi loves Minato very much indeed, but as a sister. Minato's side might be another story though. It has been suggested (but not laid in stone) in magazine articles that Minato will play a large role in Junichi's relationship with Yuuhi. That's not a "for sure," but that's what it looks like from the magazines.

Quote:
we have a catfight between Yuuhi and Minato? Not expecting anything serious like Nemu and Sakura on the rooftop in D.C. ~ Da Capo, but comic battles, a la Ayumi vs. Maika in Magikano, would be amusing to see.
I'll just say that I doubt it. The magazines indicate that they're on good terms with each other. That doesn't mean they might be at odds later in the series, but I don't expect to see anything of the likes of Ryoko vs. Ayeka, lol.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2008-09-20 at 05:08.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote