View Single Post
Old 2008-11-26, 04:34   Link #4002
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
I can say the same about Karen and the CCXLelouch. I'm more for the latter, but love Karen's character better because despite C.C. being awesome, I more easily relate with "human" than "superhuman" characters.

Indeed Moe C.C. was crap, but she's not the character in wich I'm more disappointed in the end. Not even entering the support cast, that is kind of normal has very poor development in a show like this, Suzaku, Schneizel and Charles are the one the left me quite -ghu..? ° ° - at the writers. But thi is OT.

Everytime she's on screen, beside the moe part, I've been quite satisfied with the rendition of her character.

One of the parts I liked the most was her look of despise at Lelouch and Suzaku taking over Britannia - like if the muse of History herself was looking at the boys with concern. Obviously, C.C. knew already wich was their plan, but to the viewers, that did not know by that time, that scene really thrilled the sensation that something unheard in history of the world was a' coming.

...or maybe, C.C. was just pitying them there because they took over the most powerfull Empire of the World... wearing school uniforms !! *_*

Oh-oh.. Such little rascals you two are =P
She looked more sad to me than despising =P. But then again, it was probably the uniforms! Even though those things are pretty damn sweet. Why cant my school have kickass uniforms like that? *pouts*
Shadowcatch is offline   Reply With Quote