Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 08:14   Link #12055
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Moka went to live with her mother in the human world from a young age. To fit in with human children better, she had to be sealed. When she went to Youkai Gakuen, she remained sealed since it was part of the school rules that the students had to keep human forms. Moka can't switch like some of the others can so she just remained sealed up to avoid hassle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yes, she looks pretty damn normal, but I think, that if she remained unsealed, the more pressing problem for the school she ( is / was ) in and other students, would be her personality, she's Tsundere, remember.

Anyway do you think, will we get some more information about the Rosario in the manga.

So far we know it's a seal ( barrier ) and Tsukune's personality (?) is the key that unlocks it, if I'm not mistaken. He is the key, to Inner Moka's "lock", if you get my meaning
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

How the hell did they expect her to survive the school year if Tsukune hadn't come along? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
What do you think would happen, if the Moka that Tsukune met first, was Inner Moka.

Do you think he would stay in the school if he didn't meet Outer Moka ??
( first meting would be between Inner Moka and Tsukune).

Of course the incident with Saizou could still happen ...
Dues ex Machina!

You can't ask why to the things that make a series happen. Its like saying what if Anakin Skywalker never went to the Dark Side - there would be no movie.