View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 04:35   Link #77
momonae

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Walker View Post
I don't buy that part, maybe the adults sure (but that's more shuns thing) but her parents?? I don't think she'd be that cold and heartless being that she's SEEN the pain her parents have gone through (the show keeps stuffing that down our throats from the point of view of Saki's constant flashbacks) and all that crap she's gone through with the goblins and the info dumping slug thing, AND the realization of the society that shes living in, the disappearing children from breaking the rules etc etc..(Ive said all this already...). besides, even in anger, she'd have more brains to realize that she/her friends/family can be killed because of her.
The children are not disappering just because they simply broke the rules. I think the minoshiro library rather clearly explained how their society is created and what is it mostly based on. And Shun said that their society's entire system looks as if it's only objective is to prevent from akki and gouma. I think these things point to what exact kind of people are in danger of elmination already.