View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 14:36   Link #2
Midonin
Last Engage

Lots of stuff going on this week. So due to a bug/feature in the Camellia, not only is Hayate not dead, he's probably more alive than he's ever been. Though not in the highest of spirits. Having a dissolution right before the climax does fit with the cinematic nature this series has been going for, but it's a first for me. In all the time I've been watching Hayate, he and Nagi have never had a falling out like this. Being essentially stranded in the hottest, driest part of America can't be helping. After several hours, we finally arrive at the opening scene, in full context. What happens from here will all depend on the wheels that are turning.

That Ruri called that woman her mother just raises more questions. Was it really her mother (and therefore someone who knew Nagi's father), or is it more of an adoptive family relation? Ryoko Shiraishi's English wasn't half bad. I was thinking one of the thieves may have been Nagi's father (thus explaining why he could transform the Camellia to a sword), but there's nothing to confirm that yet.

This is all getting rather interesting.