View Single Post
Old 2012-02-03, 10:01   Link #869
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
I took it as Schrade temporarily "boosting" Cayenne's vision-seeing ability but not actively manipulating what he saw, but we'll find out eventually.

And you're definitely right about the spoilers. In the context we have it seems like Kaji may've thought he said too much and then tried to smooth it over, but whoever supplied that initial "evil woman" translation sure did stir some stuff up.

To change subject: anyone else betting on there being a six-way super-gattai before the show's over?
That is not Shrade's power. He manipulates emotions, in this case he manipulated Cayenne's strongest emotions: those towards his sister. Shrade does not have the abilities of Aquarion; he's powerful but he's not so powerful as to be able to amplify the powers of others (just imagine how broken that would be, being able to control not only emotions but also the power of people's elements. He'd be more powerful than Aquarion). Best I gathered from the second scene, he directed Cayenne's emotions in the right direction, not amplifying anything.

I'm still gunning for a Kagura/Mikono/Someone vs. Amata/Someone/Someone super fight between all the reincarnations.