View Single Post
Old 2014-03-31, 18:38   Link #86
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
If it's a brand new story then we should expect a new valkyrie design due to merchandising considerations. If its a remake then we'll probably just get an updated VF-1.

Personally, I'd rather not see something like the YF-29 given a prominent role. It's kind of overpowered and I'm not overly keen on the wing mounted engines and dorsal gun turret. The dorsal gun turret is actually kind of cool but more traditional configurations make for cooler dogfight scenes (seriously, how are you supposed to do a good "bandit on your six!" type sequence if you've got a high powered gun turret which can just blow them away?).

I wouldn't mind a bit less emphasis on a central love triangle this time around but that doesn't mean I don't want the show to focus on the characters and their relationships. Memorable characters make for a memorable show.

Also, I'd like it if they resolve the triangle in series this time around without needing an alternate continuity movie to bring closure. I love the Frontier TV series, but Alto's failure to state a clear choice in the love triangle weakened the series as a whole and his storyline in particular.
Well he made his choice in movies. Even if events are different characters are same so I belive he in then end went for Sheryl (well, he made same choice even before ...in certain way)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote