Thread: Crunchyroll Thunderbolt Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 2016-07-14, 17:51   Link #56
chaos_animagic

I used to watch the Taiwan version back when I was a kid living in Taiwan, couldn't understand a thing tho, and still couldn't, LOL.

But there was Chinese Video Hosting sites where you can watch ALL episodes of Taiwan's Pupple Martial Art series (some are super low quality, cause it's from 20+ years ago) with Chinese Sub, so if you can read, but can't understand Native Taiwanese, you can watch it, no English Subs tho, too bad.

I'll watch this series in Japanese with English Sub, a bit easier to understand.

BTW, the Taiwan version is apparently 50% made of comedy jokes.

PS: the Taiwan Puppet Show is still on-going, new ones are being released every week, one of the longest running show in Taiwan. (and the main character or atleast resolves around the dude, remains the same)

BTW, the show's original purpose was to teach ppls Native Taiwanese. (as there are very little amount of sources to learn Native Taiwanese, mandarin pretty much took over most things in school) (in China and Taiwan, Mandarin is mainly called "Common/Plain Language" 普通話, because it's the most used Language in China and Taiwan)

Last edited by chaos_animagic; 2016-07-14 at 18:10.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote