View Single Post
Old 2020-12-08, 17:33   Link #7485
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Fenrir 80% is not even so amazing to be an ex top 10, when basically can only run to hit you. Just the fact Yu-long could avoid some assaults flying make bealiver the fact Hades could easily manage him and use a seal. Strangely is the first time we see a Villain using the magic in an intelligent way as Hades to block an opponent.

Technically every top 10 except Hindu Gods and the combo Sirzechs/Ajuka is equal in raw power not being in order, without count the affinity and Hax abilities as seen with Ddraig vs Typhon where Boost and Penetrate did the difference to win easily.

The problem is the fact Vali was nerfed, not taking in consideration the fact he was not in best conditions probably for the previous match with Prince Nezha. You fire an aura attack and Hades reflects easily it. Why do you continue to fight in this way rather than release the wyverns?

It’s not even explained how Hades could see aura’s attack, when an extremely skilled fighter close range as Crom that should have better reflexes could not seem them. Nezha only because was a technique type as Cao Cao using the instinct.

Vali not even tried to blitz Hades using the speed that could be possible and release the wyverns to fight as with Nezha, firing from every angle and blinde spot, in this way would have won easily.

There is even the lost of Verrine for resistance when could not blow away Akeno, Irina and co when she hit them.
i dont think all top 10 are equal in raw power, i think the reason why ishibumi never gave a specific order was in case he wanted to switch positions later. there is no way fenrir and typhon are anywhere near sirzechs, let alone shiva, not even in raw power.

well vali was there for a good fight and his wyverns probably exert stamina, so deploying them only to get them destroyed is a waste when he probably did not knew what exactly where hades capabilities. and i dont think hades dodging vali aura blasts is as impossible as you think, he could simply be aim-dodging, since we know for a fact that one can predict armor-types actions by reading the flow of aura and hades might have this skill being old as hell and a magic-type, its just a matter of knowing when vali is going to fire via reading his aura and seeing where he is aiming his hand. to put simply, he is not dodging a bullet, he is moving out of the way before its fire so to speak.

also, crom was taking them at close range wasn't he? it probably is harder to dodge from up close when the guy is zipping around you than when the guy is a far distance away and you can instantly teleport. and even then vali was landing hits, since hades was injured by the time everyone ganged on him.

hades could simply use wide-scale attacks to counter though, the wyverns are not exactly sturdy and unlike nezha he has shown the power to simply nuke everything around him.

on verrine fight i agree it was pretty bullshit, if the asura gods could not do squat against her then i fail to see how bunch of girls who are not even satan-class could hurt her, let alone land a hit. "holy power" is not an excuse when we have seen sairaorg no-sell durandal for a few seconds by flexing, and he was just ultimate-class. and there is how verrine didn't just go "fuck it" and started to go full touhou on them, raining aura attacks by the hundreds, after all rage quitting is fitting for someone who is basically a child.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote