View Single Post
Old 2007-03-21, 10:17   Link #2
BlackShinobi07

Ahh... i doubt naruto will even put a scratch on Sasuke despite the power of his new jutsu. Look at it this way, naruto only has ONE ALL POWERFULL JUTSU while sasuke is competent in all ninja arts, not to mention that bad ass weapon he carries now. Naruto is not really too in strong, fast, or has anyskill in genjutsu. The best ninjutsu naruto has is the summoning jutsu. And if that doesnt work he'll probably just do that same lame kage bunshin no jutsu crap, have them all taken out as usual, and probably have to once again rely on the kyubi chakra. Oh wait, thats not even of any use if he to fight sasuke since he can surpress that now. oh well, too bad naruto isnt much of protaginist. In sum, naruto fighting style isnt too bad, i just wish he had more jutsus and that he could do his jutsus without the kyuubi chakra or the clones. I dont really care that he cant do genjutsu, but that kage bunshin doesnt really do anything to his enemys but show their skill in taijutsu when their eliminating the clones.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote